Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mercy, Mercy, Me.

If everyone tries to stand out, then standing out on its own has become a trend. There's nothing wrong with it, I'd just prefer to not have my style titled, especially by the word "hipster." I'm not sure why, but I take extreme offense to it. I have no specific guide lines to my style, so I have no rules.


This weekend was halloween.

Friday, I was Waldo.

Saturday, Melissa, Tessa, Brenna and I were the suits of cards.
(Clubs, Hearts, Spades, Diamonds.

Sunday, I was a vampire. Muahahaha.

Recently, I've become an insomniac. Last night, I got in bed a midnight and didn't fall asleep until about 5 a.m. I've heard a trick is to stay above the covers so you get really cold, until you can't stand it anymore, and then once you go back under your blanket you're supposed to instantly fall asleep. Didn't work. 


Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Friday tracks have become my comforting white noise. His short-film "Runaway" features many of his new songs, and I love all of them. 



Blinded.


No comments:

Post a Comment