Tuesday, October 26, 2010

SUMMARY.



This is my first blog post, but after spending about 2 hours trying to find a suitable name for it and about 1 hour trying to figure out how to design it just right and then ANOTHER hour trying to design a title art that I loved, it will certainly not be my last blog post. 


These are some photos of me taken by Tiffany Le last Saturday. Let me just say that she is an amazing photographer. All of these clothes are mine accept for the red sweater, which is Tiffany's.  


My friend Libby Barnes is the one who finally gave me the idea of the name of my blog.


I used to have long hair, and then I wanted a change, so I went to the salon, and had it all buzzed off. I've been very pleased with the results. It has sort of grown out already. I want another buzz but my mother wants to see what it will look like at pixie length, like Emma Watson.


Me, pre-haircut.




Me, post-haircut. 




Emma Watson, post-haircut.


Hopefully, once this blog progresses it will be a sort of reflection of myself. And hopefully, I will soon care less about fashion and more about school, but for now, I remain BlindedbytheSights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment