Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some Today, Some Yesterday.

So yesterday, I wore my clogs for the first time to school. The only word I can use to describe this decision- r e g r e t. It was an excruciatingly painful experience. All 10 of my 10 toes are severely blistered, and are struggling to repair themselves. The instant I got home from school, I went straight to Ebay and put them up for sale. If you think you have 10 tough-as-nails toes that can handle being squished into these ADORABLE shoes, and you want them for half price, bid on my pair!


IT'S HALLOWEEN!
That is all.


Today, I was walking my dog and happened to drop my phone with out realizing it. Someone texted my cousin from my phone saying that they had found it, but just left to go out of town and wont return until sunday and they brought my phone with them! I was so in rage that I went downstairs to tell my dad, nearly in tears. To my hopeful expectance, there my father was, snickering with my phone in hand. He claimed to have taught me a "responsibility lesson," but I know he did it for the pure enjoyment of pulling a prank on yours truly. 




This is my mink fur coat!!! Unreal. One of my favorite purchases. So warm and so unique looking. This is one of the first years that I look forward to the cold weather, primarily so I can show this bad boy off to the world. If anyone was wondering where I bought it, it was my favorite online shopping destination- Ebay.



New project in weaving was assigned today. I'm almost done with my scarf.

Blindedbythesights

No comments:

Post a Comment